Did you enjoy watching the most popular TV show ever, Game Of Thrones? That show was released on HBO Go. HBO Go is one of the most popular streaming services in the world. It provides you a whole world of contents from HBO, including Documentaries, Shows, Movies, Comedies, and many more.
If you have an Amazon Firestick, you can get HBO GO on it and watch your favorite TV shows. I’ll get you through the process of installing HBO Go on Firestick and setting it up.
What’s on HBO Go?
HBO GO is one of the finest and sophisticated streaming applications ever on Amazon Firestick. You can watch every single blockbuster movie or TV series on HBO Go right after it releases. Right now, in 2020, every single TV sensation is on air, including the famous movies and TV series. You can watch them at maximum resolution on HBO Go with cross-device compatibility.
Features Of HBO Go on Firestick
Some extraordinary features make HBO GO stand aside from any other streaming app. Here are some of the key features of HBO go on fire tv:
- It allows you to create a personal watchlist of your own separately for movies and series to watch later.
- It provides shareable links for sharing your watchlist with your friends and family or social media.
- You don’t have to compromise with the screen size or streaming quality with HBO Go.
- With a signup process, it lets you watch all the HBO TV shows for free.
- Some of the world-famous Series get released only on HBO Go, such as GOT.
How to Download and Install HBO GO on Firestick/Fire TV?
Downloading and installing HBO Go on fire TV/Fire Stick comes with a few simple steps. To download HBO go on amazon fire stick, follow the process I’m mentioning below:
- Plugin your TV and attach the firestick USB on the HDMI port. Your regular TV will turn into a fire TV or a smart TV.
- Press the home button on the remote controller and navigate the highlighter to the search bar.
- In the search bar, type in “HBO GO” and wait for the App to come up in the results.
- Click on the App, and you will get a button, saying “Get” or “Install” on it.
- Click on that button and your Firestick will install your HBO Go app on the app list.
- Once the App is installed, you are ready to start watching your shows and movies.
How To Activate Fire Stick On HBO Go?
Before you can start watching anything on HBO Go, you have to activate the fire stick HBO go. Here is the process of activating the App on your Firestick/Fire TV:
- After installing HBO go on Firestick, click on the App to open it. Use the navigation buttons and the select button on the remote controller.
- Now from the welcome screen, click on the sign-in option, and the App will give you a 6 digit code.
- Now take your PC or mobile phone and go to this HBO Go activator link.
- On the activator website, you’ll get a box to enter the code you found earlier.
- Put the code on the box and click Next to put your other login credentials and complete the Sign-in process.
- When you sign in, you will see that the HBO Go app will be refreshed automatically and you will be able to activate it on your Firestick.
- You can start watching any HBO content after you’re done with the activation.
Note: The activation code is valid only for 15 minutes, and you have to activate your App within that time.
Frequently Asked Questions
✔ Is HBO free for Amazon Prime?
As of now, Amazon Prime doesn’t offer HBO Go for free; however, it offers a 7-days trial for free.
✔ Can you get HBO Go on Amazon Fire Stick?
Yes, you can search on the app store and install the HBO Go app on your Fire Stick.
✔ How do I get free HBO GO?
If you have a friend with an HBO Go subscription, ask him to share his access code with you. You can use that code to watch free HBO Go on your Mobile or TV.
✔ How much does HBO GO cost on Amazon Fire TV?
After your 30-day trial ends, you have to pay $14.99 per month for amazon fire tv HBO go subscription.
Watching the best TV shows and movies on the earth requires you to have HBO go on Firestick. If you are passionate about getting the best streaming quality for the shows, HBO Go is the way you go. It provides you the maximum video quality available in your TV’s native resolution. Not all the TV manufacturers are compatible with Fire Stick HBO Go, contact your TV manufacturer if it doesn’t.